Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Darryl Littlejohn's attorney

I will be SO happy when this Imette St Guillen case is over, if only so I won't have to look at Darryl Littlejohn's hideous defense attorney anymore. Apart from the fact that she is defending a remorseless, repeat-offender rapist, she is physically repellent. Seriously, lady, get something done about those growths on your face. I do wonder if I would feel differently if she were working for the right side of this case. But the defense they are trying to mount is totally ridiculous, and the evidence against Littlejohn is overwhelming. That said, I think NY1's coverage of the whole affair has been pretty thorough and balanced.

Speaking of courts, I have to head out to jury duty later, so this is probably my only post of the day. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. It makes me a monster to say this but I am enjoying the coverage if only because the constant mention of "Littlejohn" made me remember the "A Moment in the Life of Lil Jon" skits on Dave Chappell's show.

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHHHHHHHAT? OKAYYYYYYYE! I saw your Tweet but didn't immediately make the connection that Littlejohn=Lil' Jon. Hilar!

    ReplyDelete