Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Noooooo!

I knew it was going to be a long week. First of all, hi, Weather? It's late March. You can stop being 30 degrees now.

But I really knew it was going to be a long week when I flipped on the TV Monday morning and saw Kristin Shaughnessy sitting in Pat's anchor chair. Not that there's anything wrong with The Shaughn; she's a fine broadcaster. But In the Papers is just not the same without PK. I know Pat has to go on vacation sometimes, but I always feel a little let down when I turn on the TV and he's not there. (Perhaps I should look into getting a life).

Also, when Pat's out, Kristin fills in for him, which means one fewer correspondent, which means Roger Clark has to pick up the slack on the serious stories. So no goofy antics.

See? Everything's more boring without Pat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm worried. Pat is gone more and more lately. He hasn't sat in the big seat for a whole week for some time now. Is he seeking greener pastures in national basic cable? Is he spending more quality time with his kids? Whatever it is, I miss him.

    ReplyDelete