Friday, November 6, 2009

Roger Clark on Twitter

This is old news by now, but I've been meaning to post for some time that Roger Clark is now on Twitter. His Tweets are a mixture of business and pleasure, and so far I've learned that:

* He really likes Manitoba's in the East Village (as I've witnessed first hand for myself)
* he has reasonably decent taste in music
* He may or may not be dating someone but obviously had to be schooled in Direct Messaging after having Tweeted something a little too personal
* Some crazy lady tried to grab the mic out of his hand when he was taping a segment the other day
* At the NY1 Holiday Party, they show a blooper reel. I have to get an invite to this party - I need to see that footage!

That's all for now - busy with work today. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment