Monday, June 6, 2011

The gift that keeps on giving

Obviously I was away most of last week, otherwise I would have been ALL OVER the Anthony Weiner story.

Seriously? Seriously?! What person RUNS FOR OFFICE and then WINS and then lets someone take a PHOTO of them that emphasizes their JUNK when their name is WEINER?

I think we all know the answer. Also, this is the best story ever. What a welcome home gift to get upon my return from vacation.

And my love for Pat Kiernan has, ahem, swelled to new highs given his coverage of this saga on "In the Papers." Last week he noted that one local paper had "grabbed hold of this story and will not let go"; this morning he told viewers to take note of the preponderance of Weiner jokes.

Elsewhere in this morning's ITP, he laid on the sarcasm, pointing out a story on how the “normally shy Donald trump to give us a glimpse of how rich and successful he is." (I forget the point of the story; I think he's offering tours of his private jet or something.)

Anyway, I am happy to be home. I missed you, Pat and NY1!

No comments:

Post a Comment