Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tangled up in blue

The sky in New York was gray today, but it was ALL KINDS of blue in the NY1 newsroom today.

First, dig Kristin's getup. Then, co-anchor Roma Torre showed up in another blazing blue ensemble (I couldn't find a news report online from today that showed it, but take my word for it, it was blue).

What in God's name is behind this? Is it some sort of weird, silent protest on the part of Kristin and Roma? Are they trying to send some strange subliminal message? Or is it a game of one-upmanship, to see which can out-blue the other?

I'm trying to envision the thought process.

Kristin: "Nice try, Torre. I was here first."

Torre: "Amateur. I just wore this to show you how it's done."

Meow!

(It's probably not like that at all. But wouldn't it be fun if it were?)

No comments:

Post a Comment